Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday said India today is facing a peculiar problem because there are some people who are deriving pleasure by making fun of their own the country. “These are the same people who are trying to weaken the country,” he said.
PM Modi said this while speaking at the India Today Conclave 2019 in New Delhi on Saturday.
The prime minister however listed some types of fears that he said are good for the country.
“Today India is self-reliant. It is unafraid and decisive. Seeing this unity of Indians, there are some who are feared,” he said, adding that this fear is good for the country.
Here are 7 fears Modi said are good for India
1) Bharation ki ekjudta ne kuch desh virodhi logon main ek dar paida kiya hai, toh ye darr accha hai
(When some people feel feared due to the growing unity of Indians, then this fear is good)
2) Jab dushman main Bharat ka dar ho, toh ye dar accha hai
(When enemies of the nation feel scared of India, then this fear is good.)
3) Jab aatank ke aakaon main sainkon ke parakaram ka dar ho, toh ye darr accha hai
(When masterminds of terror fear the valour of Indian soldiers, then this fear is good.)
4) Jab bhagondon ko property japt hone ka dar ho, toh ye dar accha hai
(When fugitives have fear that their ill-gotten property will be confiscated, then this fear is good.)
5) Jab mama ke bolne se bade bade parivar bokhla jayain, toh ye dar bhi accha hai
(When the family gets baffled of what a particular uncle may utter, then that fear is good.)
6) Jab bhrast netaon ko bhi jail janae ka dar sataye, toh ye dar accha hai
(When even corrupt politician fear being jailed, then that fear is good.)
7) Jab bhrastachariyon main bhi kanoon ka dar ho, toh ye darr accha hai
(When the corrupt fears the law, then this fear is good.)